Bacteriologists who have experience and/or interest in the fields of cell division, cell differentiation, two-component systems (histidine kinase/response regulator), Ser/Thr kinases, and/or antibacterial resistance mechanisms with expertise in any (preferably more than one) of the following areas are encouraged to inquire anytime via email.
* Bacterial genetics
* Transposon mutagenesis
* Biochemistry (cell division and/or cytoskeletal proteins)
* Structural biology
* Fluorescence microscopy
* Next-generation sequencing techniques (ChIP-seq, RNA-seq)
* Bioinformatics (CLC Genomics Workbench)
* Peptidoglycan biosynthesis/degradation analysis
* Post-translational modification analysis
* In vitro phosphosphorylation assay
* Protein-DNA interaction analysis
* sRNA-mediated regulation
* CRISPR/Cas techniques
* Bioactive molecule (drug) discovery
Students interested in applying to graduate programs (M.S. and Ph.D.) in the CMMB department and/or knowing more about our current projects are encouraged to directly contact Dr. Eswara.
Current University of South Florida students, with a GPA of 3.0 or above, interested in conducting undergraduate research in our lab are encouraged to inquire directly through email with their: (i) resume; and (ii) the Eswara lab undergraduate research application form.
Page was started with Mobirise